Outlining a clear strategy is key when planning a new web site or upgrading an outdated one.
An effective website must be well planned and constantly developed to survive in a highly competitive arena. When developed and used correctly, your web presence can provide an excellent source of customers for your business.
To exploit the benefits of the net, investing in solid well planned solutions is key, as well as assigning a sufficient budget for web development and marketing.
Low cost options are a plenty but will then usually serve only as an item of corporate stationary and not a working tool that results in the kind of business growth that could be obtained by employing a more comprehensive solution.
Your solution should include:
Imaginative out of the box thinking is what differentiates good designers from great ones. A unique design can make the diffirence between a site performing poorly and exceptionaly. With a customers first contact often being via the website, a good initial brand impression is vital.
Web Marketing practices
A website should be designed with a marketing background and strategy in mind. A website is in essence just a marketing tool it should be designed accordingly, including call to actions, competitive edge, unique focus points and overall focus on the businesses strong points while conveying the desired brand image to the target audience.
A budget should be set aside for a pilot online campaign, this will enable you to gauge through analysis what sort of return you would get on investing further in this channel. Online marketing is not always the most effective marketing channel for all industry sectors. Certain factors have to be considered such as the competition existing online (all your competitors are just a click away for any potential customers).Certain industries require more diverse marketing to achieve their objectives where as some can rely solely and thrive using online marketing alone.
An effective online strategy must be well planned and constantly developed to survive in a highly competitive arena. When developed and used correctly however, your web presence can provide an excellent source of customers for your business.
Liquid Digital offers:
- Pay-Pay-Per Click marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Electronic Branding
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
Liquid Digital develops and implements strategies for their client incorporating a mix of the various channels in such a way to produce the most effective results for their clients.
Information gathering and distribution
The purpose of any website is the distribution and gathering of information.
Distributing – information about the businesses products and services in such a way as to produce an action form the recipient, namely sales.
Gathering – information about your site visitors (contact details, product preferences etc) that can be used to improve the information distributed and quantity and frequency thereof.
So, you’re interested in how we go about doing things are you?
Here is what may or may not be involved with your particular project depending on your needs and objectives.
In this stage we will:
- discuss and discover your needs;
- determine the scope of work and strategy; and
- provide you with an estimate for your project.
During this stage we will:
- begin the design process;
- create several sample designs for your site; and
- send you the “demo” links for your feedback and approval.Actually, we used to do this but no longer feel this is the most productive way to go. We are good at what we do and if we handle the discussion step correctly we will have a pretty solid idea of what is going to work for you. So instead of several sample designs we will rather spend our time refining a single design through multiple revisions based on your feedback. Obviously this helps those of you on a tighter budget too.
The last stage of the design process will begin with the approval of your selected design. Upon approval, we will:
- complete the secondary pages placing appropriate text, links and images where necessary;
- complete all necessary scans and/or color corrections for your graphical images; and
- optimize and submit your completed website to the major search engines for free. (Please note, some search engines do require a submission fee, these may be included at an additional cost.)
With the above factors take into account, planned for and integrated into the development of your site your business will reap the benefits of the worldwide web and the cost effective marketing benefits it has to offer.